Monday, November 3, 2008

Emo factory is working today.
Decision has made last night.
Thanks Steph for the whole night.
Is has been a long time I do not have such nervous feelings.
Luckily actions are not taken this morning.
Is blessed that I over slept.
Everything is spoiled cause of a phone call.
yes..the person I am regarding to is you.
The person who brought me happiness.
The person who brought me happy Sunday.
Sorry.
I do not know how can I contact you right now.
I knew you got read my blog.
That's why I wish to tell you through here.
Sorry.
I admit I was quite angry.
Because you made me lose all my faces.
which is so important for me.
I do not why you do not even inform me.
I wish to know why.
You might say you do not even need to inform me.
Okay.
I understand.
I knew.
Anyway thanks for what you have done.


No comments: