Thursday, September 18, 2008

Why?
If you do not ask why,
Will you gonna understand what's going wrong?
If everyone can just ignore everything,
and delete the memories which they do not want to keep,
How nice would it be?
Why?
If you do ask why,
Will everything gonna be settled?
If everyone can just make clear with everything,
and only having those sweet memories which they wish to keep,
How nice would it be?
*A smile will take away everything?*
Is you brought me out from the dark..
Lending me shoulder whenever I need..
Stay with me in the night I collapsed..
Listen to me when I was sharing out..
Sending me ayangs, huggies, muaks..
The only person who knows so much about the thing is you..
Thanks for teaching me how to smile.
Maybe I just do not know what can makes me smile again..
I am just missing you..

No comments: