Thursday, September 18, 2008


Loo's siblings.
Loo Ko Sing ( Elder Sis )
Loo Ko Vui ( Second one, me )
Loo Ke Sheng ( Little Brother )
Hereby, I represented my siblings to wish
Our beloved Mom,
Happy Birthday!!


My mother
A woman which makes me,
Love & Hate.
I Love you
because you give birth to me,
try your best to give me the best life,
Holding my arm whenever we pass the road,
Try to cook foods that I like etc..
I Hate you
from the way you love me, you care me.
What I can say,
is you have chosen a wrong way to love me.


Ten years ago,
Poor me was admitted into hospital cause of the terrible headache.
During the period of time,
Evening until morning were my nightmare,
The terrible headache would start attacking me during that time.
From evening until the next day morning,
I was awake n cried for 5minutes cause of the pain,
5minutes later, I was tired until I slept.
5minutes later, I wake up n cried again.
Continuously..everyday running the same thing.
But I do not remember the pain now.
What I remember is,
the scenes of my mom crying beside my bed,
when she was looking at me being so suffering.
I knew she was trying to comfort me,
how much she hopes the one who lying there is her wasn't me.

Mom, I am sorry that I couldn't just stop crying,
I couldn't just stop making you crying.
My heart is still pain whenever I recalled those scenes.
I still remember one night in the hospital,
I woke up in the midnight,
I saw my mom was crying even more badly than usual,
she was hugging my dad and kept asking why this would happened?
I saw my dad's tears are dropping down silently.
The only thing he comforted my mom is hugging her tightly.
This all because the Miri doctor told my parents that I have brain cancer.

The next day, I was sent to Kuching hospital for further checking.
My parents is always by side.
After few days, report is out.
It claimed that I have no brain cancer,
is just the Miri hospital printer problem.
(WTF~stupid doctor~~made my parents worried)
After few days,
My little brother was only 2years old.
He been sent to Kuching hospital also,
because his lung got infection.
Wow, can imagine how tough are my parents going to all these?
How they handle all those feelings?
How they accept these challenges given by God?
The answer is,
Their heart is stayed together,
They support each other.
The face the fact together.
No matter how, dad is with mom & mom is with dad.
The LOVE between them.
Thank you Dad & Mom.
I am sorry for making you people worry always.
I couldn't tell you both face to face,
that how much I love you all.
I LOVE YOU.

xoxo,
Ah Wei @ Pang



No comments: