Wednesday, September 17, 2008


Since June, mind is set up to leave hometown.
Tired of been nagged early in the morning,
Tired of been shouted at the noon,
Tired of been pushed back home at the night.
I knew there are lies.
Whenever I ask, you will never admit.
Blaming me back for not paying attention,
when you talked to me.
Once again I am an adult,
not longer as pure as a kid.
I can differentiate what's lies & truth.
I still remember the night I ran away from house.
The night I collapsed. I broke down.
I just ignore to recall all those,
doesn't mean it won't flash back on my mind.
I used to ask a lot of why.
But now I won't ask anymore.
Cant just you be glad,
when the son is trying to protect you?
Everything will be stored in my heart again.
It will be stored as how it stored last time.
Forever..ever..

No comments: