Monday, July 21, 2008


Life is still going.

I should stand up, i couldnt shut down myself again.

You have given me the directions of my life.

I promised i will still running it.

That's what u wish i am. (for my own good)

Jealousy couldnt be the main character of me,

Times will help me in changing the way i think.

Attention seeker is not longer apply on me,

because i still believe there is someone who is caring me.

Maybe at the corner of the world.

Tighten is not the way i use now.

A rubber ban been pulled for a long period,

one day it will broken.

So what if i am now given a chance?

I rather dun wan if problems are still there.

Friends say:" Time will prove u to others one day."

Thanks friend, giving up is a failure.

Try ur best.

Even in the end you didnt get what u want,

at least u still tried it.

I rather leaving the world without regrets.


"I Love you"

is not all about expressing it out,

as long as u keep it in ur heart, someday ppl will found it.

I am not longer a big cry baby.

=Da=


No comments: