Sunday, July 20, 2008

When the mood is there, u owes can see rab is holding a camera and keep camwhore.
She loves to act sexy, cute sometimes? but too bad i seldom take photos with her.

AND!!!!

She is damn hiao~

She loves to bok mong ppl.

Once she started laughing n shaking body, PPL plz ignored her if not she won stop!


RAB- Rabbie Liew Jia

This is what her frens call her.

But i do have a special nick for her

ODIE.

*Di du Di du*

I am here to blog bout her,

coz she is leaving in a month time.

Hereby, i wish you can find ur hot guy at UK.

Well, Liew Jia Jia

I knew her since years ago. 4 yrs ?

jia is a good listener and secret keeper.

but she has no confident on herself owes.

So never complain to me how unlucky n how unfair the God treat u,

I am sure tat after i compare to u my situation,

u will not think that again.

She looks dominant but i know she need ppl to pamper her.

I am loving her for some days,

When i love her, i will hug her owes.

but hating her for some days.

When i hate her, i will call her dog.

Words from me to her i never can finish right here.

Let's keep this for me and her.

She knows me well.
Thanks for being my listener owes,
owes get u involve, SORRY
after u read my blog,
i hope u might get touched and drop tears.
*coz u have certain importance in my heart although i didnt express it out*

No comments: