Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wow!! upDate my Blog!!
These days, cinema seems to be my Best Fren!
Last night i went to watch The Dark Knight.
suppose to be alone but emily's face suddenly jump into my mind.
Therefore in the end emily is my companion.
I was shocked while i was waiting emily at cinema.
*Heart beating stopped for seconds*
"Zui Sou Xi De Mou Shen Ren"
can apply on Te and Mua.
I was so cold in the cinema.
Coz Wen borrowed my cardigan.
I found some scenes which are nice.
=Dun make decision by flipping a coins=qoute from the Dark Knight
Today, i went to watch the Journey to xx xx xx xx
*sorry, i forgot the name*
Credit for this movie!!!
After i post up this blog,
i will go living room and watch another two movies i borrowed from emily.
1) Get Smart
2) Hancock
my lonely night is gonna to be fullfilled!!!
Movies ROCKSS

No comments: