Sunday, March 1, 2009

Liar

Liar defines as a human being who lies..

For no reasons,
I dislike the feelings been cheated.
Maybe I should say I HATE it a lot.
I say this doesnt mean I don't cheat.
I do.. but.. just couldnt stand the feelings of been cheated.

Maybe that's your kind cheat,
just to make me feel any better?
But you never can imagine how easy am I know the fact.

Maybe if I didnt step out from my house,
I would find out.
Maybe until the day I buried in the soil,
I also won know.
Maybe this is what God wants me to know.

Maybe you should blame how small is Miri.
How big mouths are those friends beside me.
But just dunno why is really easy to know where are you.

Totally agree with one of my brat's blog.
" Feelings dun cheat, but human cheat "

My feelings towards you never cheat.
But I always been cheat.
Sorry. treat me as a small gas.
Sorry, my blog is the only way to let me release.

I thought alcohol and clubs can still be the medicine for me.
but after tonight , I guess is not working on me anymore.
Walking back to the same path road,
I feel myself are getting more tough.
but human is still a human being.
hard to take those hard feelings turning up and down in your body,
just like how the blood in your body.

An adviser would say,
go and get a friend lend you their ears.
for me, it is aint working anymore.
It won makes u any better,
in another way you will just make people around you worry you more.
soon, you will be named as Attention Seeker.

Since the problem is here,
treat it as a mission that God gives me.
Learn from the mistake,
figure out the rights and wrongs.
Is all depends on me. Me. Only me.
But I know I still not capable enough to settle these.

What to do?
Ignore everything and just get to another brand new place
and start overall again?
No..is aint a way.. The pasts will still stick with you.

I guess the ways is get yourself lost memory.
or makes yourself into "Zi wu ren"
Haha..ignore me. I only dare to say those childish thinking.
Ya.. treat me as I am childish.
I wont blame you cause people who not in my shoes,
won know my feelings.

The night is still young for clubbers.
but the night for me is always quiet and lonely.
Commonly, the more people get hurt , the easier they walk away.
But who knows when comes to me.
I will say the more I get hurt, the more I love you.

No comments: