Friday, February 27, 2009

Lonely Wei

I wish I can type chinese in my blog but my laptop do not have chinese star and I am damn idiot in using anything which is related to electronic..even dvd remote control i oso got bit susah..BUT, actually is jsut because of i dun wan to learn la..but cant blame me oso coz when i was a kid, been electric "SOT" dao..damn pain..I cried 3days 3nights..until now my right hand middle finger still have the scar. if u dun believe, ask me to show u lar..

I am so bored tonight. There is no one that i can chat with~ now i knew y one of my monkey everynight go play..make ur life busy n occupied, lonely this word will never appears..As usual, went to have my pool training..( Personal recommends that play at Give Me 5 because Give me 5 snooker is cheaper than Chin's brother snooker. Air more fresh and it is clean coz there is a BIG sign there written rubbish worm will be fined rm10 ) something wrong with me tonight, play wad oso lose..bad luck! Coz of that stupid curtin..didnt build dinding for students..especially commerce students! stupid freaking far parking lots.. Stupid super wu liao security guard standing at parking lot just to dun let students illegal parking..wad oso LAW LAW LAW..damn it. SUPER DUPER HATE CURTIN

Luckily I have my Curtin Crew - Cas, Na, Chard. All blackie car users. Enxin loyal customer. Only know how to order chicken rice and ban mee..nthg else..
April break coming~ wish my kk trip will be ON!

Oh my god.. BORED BORED BORED..

No comments: