Saturday, November 8, 2008


Yea..I know this is a suck edit. I am just bored. Friend called for alcohol section but I rejected. I just do not feeling like going out although I will only face my laptop when I got home.
Above this photo is taken years ago, I miss the hair style. Although it is not as hot as those magazine model's hair style but I just love this hair style. Can I just print this photo out and bring to the hairdresser and ask her to cut the exactly same one? I want to change a hair style but you know I have an abnormal big head and square face, is really hard to find myself a suit hair style and I am not confident on asking the hairdresser to design me a hairstyle. This is because I tried before, end up I have a coconut head which squeeze my face become even more square. As SQUARE as the Mahjong, horrible~ My wardrobe is increasing long sleeves shirt but not normal tees. mMm.. wanna to get some from Miri shopping malls but do not feel like because I scare another people have the same one. One of my friend keep asking me to change my style. I was wondering is my style got problem? The friend said NO, just you never try new style. Erm.. i am being thinking of this lately. Maybe i just need to change a style. But I have no idea about fashion and I do not wanna to follow the fashion, I just wanna to have a style that suits me and make me feel comfortable on it.
Readers, can you just leave some suggestion in my chatter box regarding to what style suit me? Thanks..

No comments: