Friday, November 7, 2008

Is already 4++am, I should be here anymore. But I just could not close my eyes and have a nice sleep. Once I closed my eyes, I start thinking. Thinking about how to build up my future? Am I running on the right process of building up the basic level of my future? Recently, what I have in my mind is non stop earning money through anywhere, anytime. I just wanna to depend on myself but not my family. I just to get those things I like through my own. I just wish to buy the thing I like straightaway without thinking is there any money for me to back up if emergency happens. Due to my age of 20, I do not need to worry about money so much. But I just do not know why since I was 17years old, if there is no a piece of Rm50 in my wallet, I will feel very unsecured. Until now, I could not give an explanation on why I need at least Rm50 with me. Actually, I just have to try my best to finish my degree now. At least, I will not disappointed my parents who support me so tough for the high school fees. Anyway, next Friday I will have my first paper. I guess guys, you wont believe that I do not even start my revision yet. God bless me to pass my weakest subject which is Accounting 100. That's all for tonight. Treating blog as my diary now.

No comments: