Monday, November 17, 2008


-The Holiday-
I was playing with the astro remote control,
keep on switching channel.
I stopped once I saw this movie.
I have watched this movie since ages ago.
English movies will always not my choice of movie,
I prefer chinese action movies.
Until I met a friend.
She was telling me that english movies is so much nicer than chinese movies.
Maybe one of the reason that I would not choose English Movies is because I hardly hear the english or maybe is I refuse to learn the skill of listening.
I did not have much feelings when I watched this movie last time.
Until today, I deeply feel how is the character's feelings in the movie.
The way they talks..The way they express their loves to their loved one is really good~
I was so touched and unconsciously feels sweet when watching it.
I just can not just close my mouth from smiling.
Somehow your feelings toward your loved one should not be hided in your heart.
You must learn to express it out to your loved one.
The words you say is not necessary flowery or pretty sentences.
A simple " I Love You " truly from your heart while starring at your loved one is really enough.
That will be the most romantic sentence ever~

No comments: