Saturday, November 22, 2008

Am I living in a slump?
Or I am really lost in who am I actually?
Am I happy for what I am now?
Was I happy for what I was?
mmMmm
Maybe after exam period,
there is too much times for me to get myself troubles in all these.
Soon and Sooner and Soonest
I will be out of all these.
Is a Saturday night,
which I have missed for 2 weeks.
I am going to enjoy it!
Put down everything on my shoulder.
Let the flow brings me to the sky.
*******************************
Before I end up my post,
I would like to tell a friend with the Capital N
I would like to thank you for the lovely sushi you have prepared.
I can see your sadness and also your happiness.
I believe in you that you know what exactly you are in now.
I am not going to comment anything.
Just be strong~

2 comments:

w e n said...

slump? darl ur using the phrase i taught u lol~

wei said...

wuahahha...sheesshhhh