Saturday, August 30, 2008



WHD 1881 - My Baby.
I guess everyone knows I heart this car a lot.
Recently, bad things happened on me.
bad things happened on my baby too.
My baby used to be pretty n gorgeous.
But coz of me..
Everyday think think think when driving,
made her become scratched a lot.
Now she has scratched at the front right part,
coz of me BANG fren's gate.
Before that, BANG a motorbike at a roundabout.
Moreover, she has scratch n crack at the back right side bumper.
Coz of me..HIAO!!!
Tonight, something happened on her too.
I parked my car at rainforest,
right behind nana's car.
Got a car beside nana wanna reverse.
*BANG!!!!!*
WOw... I threw off my cig, turned back..
My heart is bleeding..
:" Baby.....not again?`?!?~?!~??!~?"
I ran to there.
Surprisingly, is only a bit scratched at my light.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
My mind has a bad idea!!!
I said the bumper crack is done by him (The Mabuk Driver)
EKEKKEKEe..
Therefore, I am going to have a brand new bumper tml!!
Yeap Yeap!
Dunno should say lucky or unlucky!
Anyway, I hope me and my baby lucky always.
Baby, I promised will get u new tinted windows soon..
Muaks...

No comments: