Thursday, August 28, 2008

28/08/2008 Ruey Shian 's Birthday.

Because of she has bday celebration with her family on the exact date,

Therefore we celebrate on 27/08/08, at weichen's house.

Me, a punctual person. Same go to Mummy fang.

Chen informed us to reach at 6pm.

We are the earliest. Early dao when we reached chen's house,
chen is not home yet!
The others? haih.. dunno wad time just reach.
But i dunno why i stil be punctual all the times.

In this photo,

Ruey Shian is eating her foods without bothering me.

And I look like I am crying.

But, the fact is she just finished crying.
And i am teasing her.

Surprisingly, she cried when she received my Ah Gor's call.

Wuahhahahahahhahaha.

My turn to tease her back!! Who asks her love to bully me a lot!!!

yeyeyeye.. cry bun!!!

Ehem,

Lady above is such a hot chick also.

Long time no see her,

She added on something on her body.

Hahahhaa.. u know i know lar..

No comments: