Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wei is back.
different look of wei is up there. *enjoy*
During the Acc lecture i was having just now,
I totally cant concerntrate in the class although my mid term is coming.
I think should be i get used to attend two classes a day,
that's y i get so exhausted.
Here we go to the Main Point.
I did something silly in the lecture.
Although it is silly,
but it does helps it making me smile n cheer me up.
Ehem.
I was imagining my future in the lecture.
In one and half hour,
What i do is enjoying myself in the imagination.
Hahhahaaaaa.
I imagined how my future is.
How bright it is.
where will I live? is at western country.
At that moment, i have my own stable financial.
I have fullfilled all my wishes.
except for ONE.
That one I am not going to share it here.
Because I used to be one's secret so let it be forever.
I made myself living in the imagination.
I feel sweet and chilling.
Even when i was driving home, I also think till I smile out loudly.
I am really much better, considered Okay now.
Anyway, Let's it be a motivation to go on my life.

No comments: