Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tonight, my topic is BBN
Bratz, Bestie, Nengs
During this period of time,


I feel i am being loved all the times.


Tears is rolling everytime i think of them.


To express my thanks to them,


I decided to blog.


Words are easier in expressing.


Of course, I do not hope to let them hav a chance


to see i cry in front of them.


Wakaka.



Among them, Dcukie Ing.

The most silent one, also the most powerful one.

Once Ing opened her mouth and shoot me,

I would never have the chance to defend.

I would totally like a little brother listening to the big brother.

Her words kill me always,

but also the most powerful one.

She is straight forward.

The only person that can shame me without caring anything.

This call Bratz? *ai ni ai ni o!*

Thanks Ing Ing. I Love You.

Secondly, Rabbie Jia. ( Odie )

The most talkative one and most close feelings one.

During this period of time,

She is always be there for me.

Although she is spliting into four,

but she still try her best to be my companion.

She makes me love her sometimes,

also hate her sometimes.

But, I love her more now.

Thanks, Odie. I Love You.

*Sorry for displaying your ugly photos, i know you sure gonna complain.

But nevermind, we take more photos from now on.*


Thirdly, Scukie Chen.

The most expressive one and most lovely one.

Although her words are quite not as powerful as Dcukie,

But from her words,

you can know how nice person she is.

She accompany me all the nights through webcam.

Honestly, your words are too deep and meaningful.

She sees me being emo, She also together emo with me.

How cute and silly is my Suckie.

Thanks Scukie, I Love You.


Lastly, My Nengs.

The Biggest Jie Jie for me = Mit The Shell ( D*a Neng )

The most naggy and caring one.

Although she loves to nag, mumble, scold, complain me,

But i still love her.

Because I love to get her attentions.

Enjoy being treated like a small kid.

I know you sayang me a lot. Really I do.

Let's me be your forever small kid.

Let's fight again when you are in the mood.

Thanks Lou. I Love You.

The another Jie Jie = Bao Ching ( Bao Neng )

The most fierce one and "Lao Gin"

Although she always keep her mouth shut,

showing her fierce face.

But her hugs are always warm.

Thanks for always give me hugs when see me,

also lending me your ears in the phone.

Thanks Bao Neng. I Love You.

The most Ngiao Ji Jie Jie = Kat ( Chin Neng )

The most naughty and playful one.

Although she is non stop hyper, non stop eating,

She is a caring person too.

Thanks for consulting me in Msn.

Thanks Chin Neng. I Love You.

The most Extreme Jie Jie = Elaine ( Laine Neng )

The most bully me one.

Although her words are mean, straight forward.

Do hurt me sometimes.

But that 's her way she express her concerns

so i never blame her.

Thanks for be my companion at Park City Hotel.

Thanks Laine Neng. I Love You.

No comments: