Sunday, August 3, 2008

-W . I. N. G. S.-
When i was young, a young child with only a short n a singlet.
The one who loved to climb on the tree and look at the blue blue sky.
I was thinking if i have a pair of wings just like the bird upon the sky,
how nice would it be?
With a pair of wings, i can fly to anywhere i want.
I can have all the freedom i wish for.
I am 20 years old right now.
But, i think i am childish.
Yea, my parents are trying their best for letting me have my freedom.
with limitation. but i never satisfy.
because i think i deserved more freedom.
Today is Saturday night, youngster around are having fun out there.
REX BOX? BALCONY? THAI BAR?
*the 3 main places of night*
I wish to be a weekend clubbers, a daily smoker, a weekend alcoholic.
I dun hope to be Cinderella.
I hate it!
God, please bless me for having the freedom i want soon.

No comments: