Monday, August 4, 2008

12.23am 4/8/08
For those who knows me well, wei is the kind of "old folks" who sleep damn early everynight,maybe around ten something? Frens are owes enjoying chatting at msn while i am sleeping. but now i am totally upside down. Since ages ago, i started my lonely midnight life. I always on my msn so that i can keep in touch with my frens. but seems my msn is dead, is owes i go n nudge people but not as last time den, only ppl nudge me. Same as tonight..Lonely^^
It has been a week i talked phone with fren everynight but tonight i do not. All blame myself for being last minute. At first, there is a fren who i can call n talk phone but i didnt complete my exercise so i told her tat i will call her back later. Who knows~ when i was calling her, my phone displayed " Waiting ". AISKSS...is too late! end up, i am lonely here chatting with wei chen and smsing with jia jia. I watched a movie tonight at cineplex = tHE Mummy. Is a great movie for me. I do not have much mood in illustrating it. because i wish to sleep now so much but mentally cant. physically is tired like hell coz of my mom. Ya, this afternoon when i was heading to town area , wanted to give emily a surprise. sudden, i received a call from mom, tot she wana to blame me for out going. who knows she told me her car "bam jet". i rushed to there and change the tyre for an hour. frens, pls praise me i am bravo coz i changed the tyre by myself. sorry that my post is damn messy coz i am really not in the mood. i used to think all the topics i wan to share out with my fren but tonight she is not free to be the listener. so i am telling out here. feel much better~ ciaoz..

No comments: