Monday, August 18, 2008

Thanks,
Words from you ended up everything.
I tend to be calm,
be Quiet , I do not want to be expressive more.
I am waiting times to take away everything.
I really feel much better right now.
Forgive me for being down in a sudden.
I just afraid being alone.
God, please do not arrange any fate between us anymore.
We met twice today.
God, if you wish i will be fine.
Please do not adjust those fates to me anymore.
Dream God you also,
stop putting someone in my dreams anymore.
Is suffering when i wake up.
I cried for every moment that i feel lonely.
Last time , i wasnt like that.
I don even cry when i watched touching movies.
Now, seems my emotional button switched on.
I start thinking when i watch sweet parts of the movie,
I cried when i watch those touching parts.
I am a Cry Baby now.
Everyday, I am running the same routine alone.
Now, I just know how much i scare the feelings of driving up campus alone.
I really scared.
Thanks Marie for by my side.
Although friends are always around,
but i still feel lonely.
Friends couldnt cure my specific term of Lonely.
No matter how unhappy am I in this semester,
I will still try my best to do well in my studies.
Wei, you will be fine * I Love You *

No comments: