Sunday, August 17, 2008

During the past period of time,
I was feeling myself sometimes in the heaven, sometimes in the hell.
What i realised now is i brought myself all the way to hell.
Is ain't easy to say :" I will get over. "
yes, friends do by my side always but i still feel lonely.
yes, you have no wrong coz you are single now.
But what i think is everything ends up too fast, comes too fast.
I couldnt handle the feelings when i saw those things which beat me down.
I am a loser.
I cant see there is anything i will get from you after big changes
As you said bad outshines goods.
I was forcing myself to do the things you are doing now.
But i just cant do it.
Your face will popped out.
Sweet memories come together.
Maybe you have no feelings to see me doing things that you are doing now.
You are more mature.
I am just childish.
Am just like a car stopping at the traffic lights,
even the light has turned to Green.
But i still remains moveless.

No comments: