Saturday, February 7, 2009

Went for a body checking yesterday.
Is really cool and it costs me only rm10.
May have a try at imperial 2nd floor, right beside the escalator.
Because of my well functioning brain,
It going leads me to depression!
WAD THE FUCK
was my respond when i heard it.
I am getting more and more worried.
More and more depress..
How can I stopped my brain?
I have been thinking too much last night before i sleep
till I had a freaking scaring nightmare!!!!

For some reasons,
I have a lot of thing to think think think everyday.
Sometimes, I dun even know my friend is talking to me.

At the side of my studies,
I dun really doing well on my previous semester,
i hope i have the motivation to achieve better,
so that I could find myself a reason to go to Aus finish my final year.

At the side of my "Marketing"
i hope things will getting more n more smooth.
Given me more chances to social,
to know more people,
to upgrade more my financial level.

At the side of my family,
I bless all of them will be safe and good.
Especially my 93years old grandpa.
I hope you able to attend my graduation day.
I hope can get more supports from my family.

About myself,
I hope i can be dun too stubborn.
But no matter how,
I will still run my own rule.
my own request to myself!
Be somebody but not a nobody!
Retired at the young age of 40.
Given my parents a nice retired life.
Guarantee my little brother future.
Lighten the parent's burden as soon as I can!
Bless me!

=)

A smile from you,
is my everything.

No comments: