Monday, January 12, 2009

Sentences from a book

Is a quiet night,
I made up my mind to read book.
Found a great sentence.
But I need to translate in English.
Sorry if reader dun understand.
Here it goes...
In term of Love,
No one is right, no one is wrong.
Is only suit him/her or not suit him/her.
The way of communication in love is not SET,
means is flexible.
Different people have different way,
To have an eternity love,
We have to find our own way to communicate,
which makes both party comfortable with it.
****************************
You treat me good, let me know I am very Xinfu;
You treat me bad, let me know I can be tough;
I treat you good, let myself know I can be such nice;
I treat you bad, let myself know I can be so evil.
---------------------
Human between human is actually a mirror.
He/She is reflecting your hidden personality.

Friends, reading is a kind of relaxing.
Whenever I am moody right now,
I would just grab a book and read.
Read the stories,
Figure out the hidden words,
Remember it and stored it in Wei's dictionary.

Eeeisshh,
I am sure some of you must think
"cheh, wei is bullshitting! "
Yes, I admit I do not look like the kind who will read book!
Err..but maybe I should thanks my mom?
She is one who always borrow books from library.
Purposely put on the living room table
to attract me to read.
Thanks MOM

No comments: