Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

First, happy new year everyone.
Here it comes year 2009, nothing special anyway.
What I wish for my 2009?
1) Continue upgrade my financial level.
2) Have a better health, i hate being sick like What I am now! ARGH
3) Get more supports from my family.

Let's share something funny with me and my man-dad.
The day before I get his permission to tattoo.
Below conversation is he told me when I was having dinner with my Loo's family, his words nearly make me vomit out blood~ celaka betul

Dad : " Ah wei, you can get a tattoo for only RM50 at my friend's there! "
Wei ; " Oh really? where is it? When he is free? His skill nice or not? " *FUCKING EXCITED*
Dad ; " But he only let you tattoo two things...."
Wei ; " Huh? What? What are the two things????? "
Dad : " Lalat (Fly).. " *Laugh*
Wei : "....................the second one?"
Dad : " The picture of me and your mom!!! wuahahhaha" *LAUGH*

No comments: