Friday, November 14, 2008



Tonight,
I found some of my kid photos.
So..share it here with you all.


I just realised that I am a cry bun and jealous king since baby~

Hahaa.. I asked my mom what's wrong with me in the photo?

She said : " Nerh.. you lar.. jealous jie jie owes!

Cry non stop everyday!"

Hahaa.. Can seen that I am an attention seeker.

I just love to Sha Jiao even I am 20 yrs old now.

Haha..I just wanna to get a little attention from my mom.




Hehe.

I found myself always have a coconut tree on my head.

The only way my mom know to tide my hair.




HAHA.

This is when i grown up a bit.

Wei :" Mom, why am I in panty always?"

Mom : "You are the one who always complain HOT until now! "

Maybe mom just think let me wear panty only will makes me feel better.

Somehow, I can be so sexy.

Wei :" Wah..mom I was so sexy man! "

Mom : " You love to choose sexy clothes coz less fabric, not so hot! "

okie.. another thing due with hot again.

so, this proves that Malaysia is really a hot weather country.

Hehe

Is Baby Wei @ One year old.

There are still a lot of my baby photos.

Thanks mom for keeping all so that can have some memories.

Somehow, It is a way to talk with my mom more.

Like tonight, I asked her a lot about my baby stories.

mmMmmm..

2 comments:

sukwan said...

u looked so cute when u were small.. but i looked cute too back then.. wahaha!

wei said...

oklar...that means i am not cute right now lar?