Friday, November 14, 2008


Ehem.
Yes. I started my revision.
I stucked myself whole afternoon at Starbucks.
Faced problem when order for drinks.
Because I do not know how to differentiate those drinks.
They all look sweet and creamy,
which I dun like.
So I always try to see which name looks bitter.
AHAHAHA. IDIOT.
Preparing all those notes.
Surprisingly, I do not feel tired or sleepy over there.
I feel comfortable over there.
Bless me pass this fucking bored unit.
I am computer idiot.
and I am taking a unit of computer systems.
What the Fuck~
Anything do with my major?
Curtin!! I am taking Marketing and Management.
Not Computer Engineering.

Anyway I cut my hair again!
JUST BECAUSE OF
Ah Pui ( U know who are you k? )
He said my hair look messy, no shape.
Make me look sleepy n tired.
Therefore,
I went and cut a hair style
which make me looks having enough of sleep!
I feel my head so light. Like i shaved off all my furs.
Ahaha.
Have to get back to my revision.
That's all.