Monday, October 20, 2008


Indian Wei
For your information,
the green green thing on my head,
named
Muk Muk.
2 little long pillow.
It has been with me 20years.
They smell nice!
I always use one of it to cover my eyes
and another i will hold & hug tight tight
.
************************************
Living like a Batman now.
So hard to find a companion.
Brain start running again.
"It seems like history is replaying,
I'm back to 4 years ago,
If the god is hinting that,
same thing I need to go through again,
means I do not learn from the ex lesson."
4 years ago, I had this feelings.
4 years after, the feelings is back.
If go after, need to slow, really slow.
If give up, Regret might be happened.
because I WANT IT.
I FOUND IT from a million
-Sounds near but seems far-
*****************
Steps is not taken,
Regrets will visit me.



No comments: