Monday, October 27, 2008


26th Oct
Is my birthday.
A bottle of Chivas,
A jar of Illusion,
glasses of magarita.
Turned me like the photo above!
Thanks San for the illusion.
Thanks Thomas & Lucas for the cake.
Thanks Thomas for the two bonquets of roses.
(Sorry that they only lasts for ten minutes,
u knew I was fucking drunk)
Thanks QMA 999 for the dinner.
Thanks Nengs for the Levi's jeans.
Thanks Sasa for the Levi's belt.
Thanks Chen for the lunch.
For the reason that even myself oso dunno is what,
I do not feel happy at all this year.
sorry to say that.
My blog is used to be sad blog so just let it be.
I got 41mails today.
all wishes from friends in frenster and facebook.
A number of sms.
Anyway thank you all very much.
EMILY!!!
I have marked your words!!!

Uncle Thomas Bday!
The eldest close friend in my life!
He is one round older than my Da Jie Jie mengs.
Is his bday on 23th.
Party on 24th.
Location : RexBox ShangHai
Photo above is the LCD screen for Karaoke!
Big enough?
even no wear spec,
i still can read the words on it.



The SOFA~~
Fucking class and big the room!!
can fill 30 plus people i guess.


Another corner of the room.
the pool table.!!
I love this game a lot!


Another view of the sofa

YEA
THAT IS ROOM.
SHANGHAI!!
We drank 8 boxes of beer.
Three bottles of Golden Blue.
One bottle of Chivas.
About 5 sticks of REAL CIGAR!
costs my Big Fren rm2k++
6+am the party ends.

No comments: