Friday, September 26, 2008

Tonight, I have been the place which I didnt step in for ages
-------------Cinema (Starcineplex)------------------------
At first, I wanted to watch Deadrace but it is cancelled, so I watched "Awake". From the displayed poster outside the hall, I do not find it is nice and i feel it is something same with X-file which I found it is just so bored and lame. okay, Let's get in the story of the movie.
At the begining of the movie, a guy named Clay is soaking himself in the bathtub (dono hw to spell). When he is up from it, the galfren named Sam is right there. They kiss, hug, pamper etc.
While I am watching those scenes, my memory card starts functioning again. How wish I could turn to my right and whisper in the person's ear that I Love You. But, I didnt because there is noone for me to do so.
Clay has heart problem. He needs to do surgery to remove his weak heart and replaced by a new heart. Clay's mom found him a top surgery doctor and have enough experienced on such case. But, Clay just refuse to listen to her mom so he choosen his best fren-Jack to be his surgery doctor.
Sam is not accepted by Clay's mom. Clay's mom just do not wish to see they are together. The night before Clay do his surgery, Sam complains that she is so sick of being like this. She just wish that she can be Clay's gf publicly. Therefore, he brought Sam home and tell his mom that they have been together for one years. Clay's mom is so mad and got her tears rolling in her eyes, she says :" Once you are out of this door, you can just make any decision by yourself." Clay replies :"Mom, you have made enough decisions for my life." and takes Sam's hand and walks out from the door. Once he is out of the house, his heart start pain because he could not have strong feeling, it mays weaken his heart. Sam is nervous and comfort Clay just like a baby. She tells him :" Baby, you will be fine" *with hand on his face, sayang him*. Clay proposed Sam and Sam accept. They just go to church and hire a priest to witness their marriage right after the propose.
The next morning, Clay is ready for his surgery. Before he enters the surgery room. He kiss Sam just like a Goodbye kiss, is passionate. While he is sending in, he says :" see you later, wife." Sam:" say it again~" Clay:" WIFE ".
Clay is injected "ma zui yao" but the medicine do not make me totally sleep like a baby, physically he is slept but mentally he is awake. He can just listen to exactly what are his best fren-Jack, and other nurses conversation. And he can feel the pain of knife cutting his body. What is in his mind all the times is Sam's faces, those moments he spent with Sam. From their conversation, he just realised that Jack is not a good person. They are trying to inject some sort of medicine into Clay's heart to make him die. The reason they are doing so is because they want to get an amount from Clay to pay on their bad debts. Clay is so angry of being betrayed by his best fren, he tries his best to wake up. In the end, he just able to move his soul out of his body. He witness the evil side of his trusted friend including Sam. Unexpectedly, Sam does not love Clay. She is one of Jack's gang. That is so hurt for Clay, is really hurt. In the end, Clay's operation is not successful.
Clay's mom is about to collaspe. She finds out that Sam is a bad person from some sort of evidence she found in Sam's bag. She goes to the canteen in the hospital and swallow all the pill into her body to commit suicide. While she is doing so, she makes a phone call to her fren, the surgery doctor which she hopes Clay can let him do the surgery and tells him that Jack and Sam are killed Clay and ask him to come to the hospital right now. When her fren reached, she is dead and her fren move her into the Clay's operation room. The doctor is going to move the mom's heart to Clay's body.
Clay's mom soul meets Clay's soul.
Clay asks :" Why are you here? "
Mom says :" Without you, is meaningless for me to live on"
They chat about the past moment Clay had during his childhood. All the times, Clay is thinking that his dad is a good person and he never can compared with him. Is exactly not what Clay is thinking. Clay's dad is a drug addict and hit his mom always.
In the end of the story, mom's heart is successfully planted in Clay's body and Clay is awaken.
Readers, I am sorry. I guess you people must be blur because I didnt arrange well the storyline and explains in details about what is about to make it more interesting. My english is aint so good. If i have chinese star set up in my laptop, I think i can illustrate better in Chinese.
As a conclusion,
I love the scenes of Clay & Sam.
I love the way they talks.
I love the way they love each other.
I just loving that sort of couple feelings.
When Clay is reaching the dealth, his minds are all Sam.
Sam has reached an irreplaceable place in his heart.
Sam means everything for him.
I admit my tears is non stop dropping when watching those scenes.
I do not know how to illustrate better in words...
Is just I miss those feelings. I miss it.
When I am watching,
there is only one person pop out in my mind.
Is the only one..yes, i miss you.
From this movie, it strongly shows that family is the only one who love you the most.
How much Sam means for Clay but in the end Sam betrays him.
How ugly is Sam's heart?
How meaningless is the love.
Love is just a deal?
I do not know what should I describe Love.
For me, Love is something that I could not give it a description.

No comments: