Sunday, September 7, 2008

One look at you,
Is all it takes for me to fall in love all over again;
Something in your smile makes me feel things
I've never felt before,
It is as if I'm discovering you,
feeling love for the first time;
One kiss from you,
is all it takes to remind me how special you are to me,
how right we are for each other;
One touch from you,
is all it takes to make me forget the rest of the world!
*Troubles and cares seem to vanish when we hold each other close;
One night with you and I feel indescribably happy,
as though I've been given one of the most precious gift life has to offer
-->to love and be loved by you, being with you,
looking into your eyes, holding your hands, touching your cheeks,
is all it takes to convince me that
YOU DAZZLED ME WITH YOUR LOVE
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
my love,
I Love you
xoxo

No comments: