Saturday, August 23, 2008


Life is on my hand.
Doubting my heart.
Is that love or just missing the feelings?
If that is a love, I won have such feelings that i never have before.
If that is only missing, the feelings won so strong.
Character changed, I was the one for not putting on faith on you.
But now you take turn. Out of my expectation.
Judging bout my personality obviously without caring bout my feelings.
This is you that I never seen before.
Sorry, blames should be on me for the past.
I am fine without you.
Is this truly from my heart?
I can handle the feelings when attentions seeking occurs.
I will be fine or I am fine now?
Could I just disappear from you forever?
I start doubting myself.
Maybe I should be say I am fading away.
Or maybe my behaviour is just being unconsciously.
I am on my path to smile.
I am on my way to fight for my future.
I am just alone.

No comments: