Sunday, August 24, 2008

I always seek for something that stabs my heart.
I am still smiling although the pain of my throat is killing me.
I am glad to have the past moment.
Thanks for what you are giving me now and in the past.
Let me see the fact of a real love.
*****************************************************
Just wondering how meaningless is a relationship~
Building up a relationship, is aint easy.
Maintaining a relationship is even more harder.
But ending up a relationship is simple than everything.
Just a few words ended up everything.
Without recalling the past, look forward to the future.
Sometimes, I am really speechless.
The more I say, people will think I am childish.
But in another way, I think my words is correct in certain ways.
I do not need your agreement.
This is just my judgement.
I judge in a better way.
I share out everything in my blog.
Not because I am a spreader, am just a blogger.

No comments: