Thursday, August 7, 2008


07 August 2008

Erm.. What should i named this date?

A date that started my boring and lonely days?
Emily is leaving to Kl to continue her studies.
Rabbie Jia is going to Kl to arrange her studies stuffs.
They are both in the same flight.
This morning, i set up two alarms to make sure i manage to wake up at the early morning which is 8o'clock.
It has been long time ago i go airport to send others off.
I wonder when is my turn to let others send me off.
I think until that day, i will be leaving miri alone.
Coz i have no faith in friends. Hardly go get a close fren.
Emily, thanks for the days you accompany me to get over.
Thanks for the bracelet. i know you scare i kena people hit one day so u bought me that.
Thanks for the handphone hanger, cd n stuffs.
Wish you all the best over there. Start your new life?
haahhaa... you know what i mean!
See you next year!

No comments: