Thursday, July 10, 2008

Group Photo= Rab, Kelly, Amy, Wen & Wei
*Coco's night*

That is my first time being there. Kinda like there. Nice music, atmosphere and no much people.
I love the pool table too..is new and clean!

* me n Amy ( My cousin, Kelly 's friend ) Sotz Gal...damn good in playing dices and "Chai Mui"!!

I lose her lose chin chin and that leads to my face so red cuz of alcohol~

P/S: there are still some photos but i need to edit first.. coming soon!

Another day out once i back in Miri. As i said to Jia the sky is damn pretty! so we decided to put the camera on my slippers (so that it won get dirty) n i am hanging there, not balance at all!
Wukakakkakaka...stupid Amy! Stupid Mango made all of us walk to another side of explanade to get only two packs of it!
Well, this is Shot at Marina Bay. nice right the sky? I am Loving it~

No comments: