Saturday, June 28, 2008

Szeni, a gal that i knew since quite a long time ago. The cry bun among us. I hope she will be okay , xinfu and happy for her relationship right now. I dun hope to see her cry or sad again. So, guy who have a special name. Please cherish her.
Chong Yee Ping, a girl who just only 18 years old. I still remember she used to be a small girl for me but on the hotspot night, i just realised my little small gal has grew up. She looks mature and prettier. But she never can keep a good impression when she saw me. She is a monkey and i am her tree. She is a gal who looks tough but the fact she is not. maybe is my fault too because i was over protect her last time and never let people bully her. And that's why she is the monkey and i am the tree.

There is one thing i would never forget. She ever gave me a surprise on my bday and a very warm present. I think she would do so is because she made me angry. At 12 midnight, she is standing outside of my house, holding a cake, sang me a bday song. "Muaksy" is written on the cake. (ping, stil know wad is muaksy?) Also, the little gal made me a pillow with my name on it. I dunno why she would do so and being so heartful. but i really wanna to say thank you.

Although we seldom contact right now, i will still remember you. Dun worry.
Remember ping,
You are always my monkey, I am the tree on standby anytime.

No comments: