Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am sure when Chen view my blog, she must have the thinking that wei is crazy and random. In one day duration, can post up so many blogs. Well.. Actually i am too bored. Today, i just taken my Legal Framework 100 final examination paper. Although only need to study two topics, but i cant even memorise all, such a damn rite? Plus on it is a damn early paper, my brain is totally blank when i get in the lecture hall. I really feel sucks these few weeks. I miss my beauties from Neng Gang, i miss Chen, Ing and many others. Neng 's beauties do not want to disturb me, larlar and mit the shell. Therefore, we lost contact. I called Bao Neng just now, she told me that we are going to CLUB when Lu Neng is back. I am excited. I wish i can pass all the subjects smoothly and throw all the books away!!!
This afternoon, i was at mit the shell 's house. Pipi seems like more n more close to me ( i bet lulu will have the mindset of Ko Neng !@#$%^&(*&^%$#$@*). Sorry that i love Pipi so much!! Who asks Ting's house got such a beauty! she lets me to hug for so long today. I can feel she knows i sayang her alot. I played with her for quite long just to avoid she has " ZHI BI ZEN". I can see she is a bit angry cause she is not able to catch the wire.
AND>>>>>> this morning when i was driving up to curtin, I knocked a motorbike! Luckily, there is no damages and injuries causes. My car is scratched. My heart is broken but it is my fault because i didnt concerntrate on the road. I was memorizing notes therefore leads to this consequences. Sorry WHD 1881

No comments: