Saturday, June 14, 2008


Climate change of global =


Climate change of a human?


These days everything turn to not smooth. My exams.. My money..


is that all because i love to do everything in last minute??


Or is because i have changed again?


i always dun get what people is thinking.


i always cant fullfill people needs.


i complain when people talks. complain also when people dun talk.


i complain everything!!


i complain why people always put the blame on me!


People is being caring and lovely always.


But in some cases or moment, people turned to be annoying for me.


I love people very much!


What i want? is that because i dunno wad i wan for myself?


*confusing* *sad* *stress* *becek*


I just to let people know. I do love people so much. Just i really dunno how to love.


-----------------------apologise---------------------is too late------------------




No comments: