Sunday, June 22, 2008


Baby, I know you're hurting right now.

You feel like you could never Love me again

Now all I ask is for a chance, a chance to prove that I love you, i cherish you, i care you.


when I asked you out, You said no

but I found out Darling that you'd been hurt.


You felt like you'd never love me again

I deserve a try honey just once

Give me a chance and I'll prove this all wrong

You walked in, you were so quick to judge

But honey he' s nothing like me


I'll never break your heart

I'll never make you cry

I'd rather die than live without youI'll give you all of me Honey, that's no lie

As time goes by You will get to know me A little more better

Girl that's the way love goes baby, baby And I know you're afraid

To let your feelings show And I understand

why can't you see me?


*I Love You*

No comments: