Thursday, March 20, 2008


The item above is the one which brings me to
the top of heaven and also the bottom of hell..
Why do i need it?
Why cant i sacrifice it?
Maintaining a relationship is all about dislikes?
Building up a relationship is all about sacrificing?
Leading a relationship to the end is all about smoking?
I am always the one who want to communicate
But..
Why this time i refuse to?
What am i thinking?
Why i never accept friend's advices?
Why a FACE means so much to me?
Why..
I have plenty of why in my heart..
As usual..i choose to don face it..
I know it is not the best way
The best way is straight to the problem and solve it..
Problems between me and you keep coming out..
Because we never solve it..
I need a breath but why still i smoke?
Smoke takes away my fresh air..
Smoke..
What i gonna do for you?

No comments: